Euro Sentai Beatranger is a Super Sentai series based on a genre of music known as Eurobeat. Development was started in 2016 by XAedriane, with writing beginning mid-2017.
In remote areas of Japan, strange music had been heard at odd times. Strange incidents involving the residents of said areas have been reported in conjunction with the strange music. Not long after these reports, the same thing began happening in more populated areas. While the music itself wasn't seen as a problem, the growing number of incidents was. Once a connection was found between the music and the incidents, a task force was formed to control the incidents and keep people safe from the effects of the music.
During a mission, a medic from the task force stumbled upon the source of the music - a strange device guarded by what looked like a person made of crystal. She, as well as the communication technician guiding her were able to get some data on the device, though it was nearly at the cost of the medic's life. Some time after the mission, the medic, Kanae, and the technician, Kai, were recruited alongside three others to become part of a super-powered group to challenge the beings creating the harmful music. That group was to be known as Euro Sentai Beatranger.
|Red Beat||Kai Sonomura|
|Blue Beat||Asami Hayashi|
|Green Beat||Miwa Komatsu|
|Yellow Beat||Kanae Fujiyama|
|Pink Beat||Mariko Itsumi|
|Black Beat||Chinami Takahara|
|White Beat||Koji Komatsu|
|Purple Beat||Kazumi Kaneda|
- Beat Tuner - A device resembling a small digital music player. Mostly white, but trimmed with sparkling plastic in the color of the ranger that possesses it. Used to transform into Beatrangers.
- Beat Boomers - A pair of headphones that enhances the strength of crystal resonance, allowing the Beatrangers to turn into Beat Fighters. They are black and trimmed with the same sparkling plastic as the Beat Tuners.
- Cross Beat Blaster ◆◆◆◆◆ - A blaster resembling a small crossbow. Can be folded to become a Cross Beat Baton.
- Cross Beat Baton ◆◆◆◆◆ - A weapon used like a police baton. Unfolds to become a Cross Beat Blaster.
- Euro Slicer ◆ - A thin-bladed short sword.
- Euro Breaker ◆ - A five-and-a-half foot staff.
- Euro Strikers ◆ - A pair of flail-like weapons extending from the hands.
- Euro Drivers ◆ - A pair of plated gloves designed for fist fighting.
- Euro Stingers ◆ - A set of black, metal throwing knives.
- Euro Scorer ◆ - A large ball-like weapon.
- Beat Burner ◆
- Beat Lover ◆
- Beat Shadow ◆
- Beat Dancer ◆
- Beat Racer ◆